Join us as we go to Vienna, Austria in this journey information masking 20 issues to do in Vienna (Wien) together with prime sights corresponding to grand palaces and museums together with iconic experiences corresponding to visiting cafes, coffeehouses and eating places whereas experiencing nightlife in town.
Vienna metropolis is likely one of the grandest we have visited in Europe and its magnificence, historical past and structure will certainly win you over. However, this metropolis just isn’t a dwelling museum and with stylish eating places, cafes and legendary nightlife you may journey to Vienna and depart wishing you possibly can linger for a couple of extra days.
A particular thanks to buddies Kash, Becki, Sabina, Drew & Deanna for serving to us out with this information to Vienna. Check out the pinned remark to observe them on social media.
20 Things to do in Vienna City Tour | Austria Travel Guide:
Intro to Vienna (Wien) – 00:01
1) Cafe Sacher for Viennese chocolate cake (sachertorte / sacher torte) – 00:33 and 01:23
2) Ring Road (Ringstraße) in the Old Town (Innere Stadt) of Vienna for parks, museums and palaces – 01:00
3) St. Stephen’s Cathedral (Stephansdom) for views of Vienna (Wien) – 03:29
4) Mozart’s House (Mozarthaus Vienna) on Domgasse 5 (1784 to 1787) – 04:17
5) St. Peter’s Church in Vienna (Peterskirche) – 04:43
6) Hofburg Palace (Sisi Museum, Imperial Apartments & Silver Collection) +Roman Ruins – 05:47
7) People’s Garden Park of Vienna (Volksgarten) – 06:57
8) Schönbrunn Palace (Schloss Schönbrunn) +
Palace Park – 07:37
9) Nightlife in Vienna with buddies – 08:01
10) Street Food in Vienna consuming Käsekrainer (sausage with cheese) – 09:40
11) Vienna Vineyards for wine tastings – 11:35
12) Viennese Breakfast in Vienna, Austria – 13:44
13) Prater Park + Wiener Riesenrad Ferris Wheel (1897) – 16:31
14) Austrian Food consuming Schnitzel, Goulash and Apple Strudel – 17:49
15) Hundertwasserhaus for fascinating structure – 20:36
16) Fleamarket in Vienna (advisable Nasch markt) – 21:33
17) Museum Quarter [Museumsquartier] (Mumok + Kunsthalle Wien + Leopold Museum) – 22:05
18) Maria-Theresien Platz (Museum of Natural History + Museum of Art History + Opera) – 22:53
19) Wiener Melange (espresso) + Mozart Cake + strudel at Aida coffeehouse – 23:25
20) Transportation round Vienna taking the Metro (U-Bahn) – 26:02
Outro – 26:40
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: (*20*)
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our go to Vienna journey information documentary covers among the prime sights together with a meals information (Austrian and Viennese), prime sightseeing vacationer sights and town by day together with visiting palaces gardens, church buildings and museums and Vienna by evening for nightlife and leisure. We additionally cowl off-the-beaten-path out of doors actions you will not discover in a typical Vienna tourism brochure, Vienna itinerary or Vienna, Austria metropolis tour.
WIEN – 20 Things to do in Vienna, Austria Travel Guide Video Transcript:
In this video we’re exhibiting you round Vienna (Wien). After spending a couple of days in Tirol, the capital was our subsequent cease and what a change of surroundings. We swapped snow-capped mountains for among the most elegant streets of Europe in Wien, Österreich.
Vienna is a metropolis of imperial palaces, numerous museums and grand espresso homes, and it was a feast for the eyes.
We can already let you know that one week was not sufficient to see all of it, however in this video we’ll do our greatest to present you a few of Vienna’s highlights!
And that’s a wrap for our information to Vienna (Wien). We hope you guys loved following alongside and that you just bought a couple of concepts of issues to do by yourself journey to Wien, Österreich.
Now you guys know the drill, you probably have every other recommendations of enjoyable issues to do, see, or eat in Vienna, be at liberty to share these with travellers in the feedback beneath. Wishing you content travels and till subsequent time!
This is a part of our Travel in Vienna video collection showcasing Viennese meals, Viennese tradition and Viennese delicacies.
This is a part of our Travel in Austria video collection showcasing Austrian meals, Austrian tradition and Austrian delicacies.
Music by DIZARO: https://soundcloud.com/dizarofr